So seeing as it’s almost the New Year I thought I’d compile a list of goals for me to go about achieving in 2022. I realise I haven’t been posting much on here since I started this blog a few months ago, but truth be told my mental health hasn’t exactly been in a good place. I feel I am on the mend now hence why I’m starting to post again.
One great thing about setting goals as opposed to just a singular New Year’s Resolution is you have more to look back on when you feel a bit stuck on what to do with yourself. So, I’ve set 22 goals, each with varying degrees of difficulty so I can feel motivated throughout the year.
Anyway, here’s my 22 goals for 2022:
- Reach 100 followers on my poetry Instagram.
- Reach 5000 all time pageviews.
- Reach 1000 Instagram followers.
- Start a creative writing course.
- Start a photography portfolio.
- Reach 1000 twitter followers.
- Save £5000.
- Read 30 books.
- Start a Pinterest.
- Go to the shop on my own.
- Keep on track with medication, appointments etc.
- Create a monthly budget.
- Learn to play the banjolele.
- Learn to play the keyboard.
- Redecorate my living room.
- Redecorate my kitchen.
- Learn finger-style for the ukulele.
- Learn to cook a meal from scratch.
- Start sewing again.
- Finish two paintings.
- Create a vision board.
- Be more decisive.
So those are my goals for this coming year. What are your goals?